HOW TO EXPERIENCE PLEASURE

 By Matata Mercy 

Do you have anything that keeps arousing you and bringing your desires up  your inner desires to life?

  Imagecredit: iStock. Beautiful woman enjoying delicious food.


 Truth be told, if you are human you will most likely  develop strong feelings for certain things and these could be in the form of foods that you would like to taste and eat.

 While for other people this could sexual desires that they want to fulfill and experience.

 They would love to do all that they can to enjoy those experiences that have been eluding them. 

For some other people out there, travelling is one form of pleasure that they would like to experience.

 Some people desire to experience places that they can only watch on television or YouTube videos.

 For my own case, I have places that I want and deeply desire to visit, places like Barbados, Jamaica , and Japan. 

These are places that I desire to experience and wish to be in.

 Iam not sure if I will one day get the opportunity to travel to these places but the desires for the experiences that I hope to have when am there will forever be with me, irrespective of whether am able to travel there or not. 

One other desire that I would like to experience and explore is massage. 

Although I have never been to a massage parlor, watching videos of people being massaged raises up the hairs on my whole body. 

As I keep imagining the kind of pleasure and excitement that these people are experiencing.

 That is one kind of pleasure that I would love to have in my life time. 

I cannot imagine the hands of a very beautiful woman rubbing and caressing me all over my body, including my privates, oh that one. 

Now, I imagine two beautiful women doing that for me, the touches that unleash pleasure and excitement all over my body just thinking about it drives me insane.

 How cool that could be. 

I do believe that if have some pleasures out there that you keep withholding despite the fact that the temptations are high, it would be a great idea to take the necessary steps to fulfill these desires and pleasures so that the haunting stops. 

Some of these pleasures, after being experienced will never haunt you again, you will feel alive again and the desires will not be so tempting since you will have gone through it all.

 But on the other side of things, I mean ignoring your desires and pleasures may turn out to be one of the biggest mistakes of your life. 

This is  because you will continue to be tempted day in and  out until you fall all in it. 

And ignoring these pleasures may actually ruin your concentrations on the most important things in your life. 

Your quality of work might deteroriate, and you end up with less earnings in the long run.

 The best advice I can give any human being is to experience the pleasure that he/she desires when you have the means to bring the fulfillment to life because the opposite does not work.

 All am saying is that if you have strong sexual desires it is better that you hire some prostitute to help you fulfill your desires, let them suck the hell out of you and quench your immoral desires first and foremost. 

Then the following day you will be alert at work and produce quality work.In my case, for the massage issue, am working on it.

 I will get some good beautiful women to caress me properly. I do not have any intention of denying myself any pleasures.

 Hey, life is short, enjoy it while it lasts. 

Good luck.🔥🔥🍀

Comments