THE LOVER BOY

By Matata Mercy

Hey Lover boy

Sheebah Karungi Shows It All In Fresh Photos - 411 UG

I dream about you  each and every night

You are the hand that feeds me everyday

Without you, my life feels meaningless

You give me joy each and every night.

Lover boy, Lover boy

You give me joy each and everyday

When iam lying on my bed

I can feel your touch on my breasts

Stroking my breasts rythmically

Giving out a nice oozing sensation

I can feel my breasts stiffen as you stroke them

Your fingers feeling my tits to the bits

Your palms holding firm the width of my breasts

Lover boy, Lover boy

 I urge you to feel my boobs with the warmth of your mouth

Stroking your tongue over my boobs, gives me joy

placing your tongue in the valley between my boobs

Takes me to the top of the mountain like never before

putting your fingers inside my hole

Takes me to heaven

Lover boy, fill me with your love and passion

Never leave me alone, Lover boy

You will always be mine and mine  alone.

Comments