INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES FROM COLONEL SANDERS THAT WILL MOTIVATE YOU TO ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS BY ALL MEANS

By Matata Mercy
 
 Colonel Sanders is the founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken franchise which is popularly known as KFC all over the world.   He created a chicken recipe that later became fast food recipe that is enjoyed by people all over the world.

 Image result for photos of col sanders

Today I bring to you some of the inspirational quotes from  Colonel Sanders that will motivate you to achieve your dreams.

1. I believe that a dream is just like a suggestion to start something out or just do something.

2. You  have to remember every failure that you encounter can become a stepping stone to something better.

3. There is no reason why you should become the richest man in the cemetery simply because you cannot do any business there in the cemetery.

4. There is no amount of hours, no amount of labour or even the amount of money that would stop me from giving out my best that i had inside me.

5. You should go against things for the sake of just going against things.

6. The hard way of doing things will always build a solid foundation of confidence that cannot be easily swept away.

7. Being hardworking will beat all the tonics and vitamins in the world.

8. You have got to love your work, you should like what you are doing and you should be doing something worthwhile so that you can love it simply because it is making a difference in the world.

9. My recipes are priceless to me.

10. I have read hundreds of cook books but very many of them cannot even tell you how to get a steak ready or even how to bake biscuits and apple pie.

11. I was sixty years old but the fact is that i still had to make a living and then i looked at my social security which had only 100 dollars and so i made up my mind that i would use that money to franchise my chicken recipe.

Comments