INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES FROM USAIN BOLT THAT WILL MOTIVATE YOU TO BECOME THE BEST IN WHATEVER YOU DO

By Matata Mercy
 
Usain Bolt is a Jamaican Olympic Gold medallist who has won over 20 gold medals and is considered to be the fastest man on earth and one of the greatest athletes of all time.
 Image result for pictures of usain bolt

Throughout his career he has broken records and set up his own records notably in 100m and 200m race. He is admired by millions of people and he has popularised the game of athletics.

Today, i would like to bring to you some of the inspirational quotes from this great athlete called Usain Bolt.  Here are some inspirational quotes from the Jamaican athlete Usain Bolt that will motivate you to become the best in whatever you do:-

1. The difference between the impossible and the possible just lies in determination.

2. Learning the mind should be as important as learning the body.

3. If i can become a legend then i have achieved my goal.

4. There are always better starters than me but iam a strong finisher.

5. I know what i can do so it doesnot bother me so much what other people are thinking or their opinions on the situation.

6. I can not say that iam a phenomenon but iam just a great athlete.

7. Every season for me is just like starting from scratch again.

8. There have been alot of legends and alot of people who have come before me  but this is my time.

9. Anyone who steps into the lane next to you is the biggest competition simply because they made it to the finals.

10. Repeating something is harder than anything else.

11. Although dreams are free but goals do have a cost. While you can dream for free, goals do not come without a price. You have to put in the time, effort, sacrifice and also sweat.

12. You have to see yourself achieving your goals so that you can push yourself harder since desire is the key to success.

13. I do not put myself under pressure.

14. I do not like losing in any way.

15. My hunger is always there.

Comments

Post a Comment