INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES FROM DAVID BECKHAM THAT WILL PUSH YOU TO BECOME VERY SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE

By Matata Mercy
 
 David Beckham is a retired English soccer player who is known as one of the greatest footballers of all time.


 Image result for pictures of david beckham

 While pursuing his career, David Beckham, was able to play for clubs like Manchester United, Real Madrid and even LA Galaxy in the United States of America.

 Today i bring you some of the inspirational quotes from David Beckham that will inspire you to take action so that you can be able to achieve your dreams and goals in life.

1. There is only one time in life when you do run out of chances and that is when you do stop taking chances.

2. I have always looked at myself in a way that  i have always wanted to improve in life.

3. I have always treated my job as a hobby and that is what i have always loved doing.

4. Every situation that i have gone through in life has changed me completely.

5. Hardwork was the only way for me to get out of difficult times during the times when i had low confidence.

6. There has always been one belief in me that if you want to achieve something in life that is special then you have to work and work and work some more.

7. As a footballer, there is one thing that you want to always do and that is to test yourself against the best all the time.

8. There are different ways in which people do react to criticism but my only way of reacting to it is to always come out fighting.

9. I have always said that practice will get you to the top all the time.

10. The best lesson that you can teach your children is to be hardworking.

11. I have always wanted to be the best in everything that i do.

12. You should always have something that you are looking foward to in life.

13. You should never be discouraged by the odds of success against you simply because you could become the one in a million.

14. The tough times will always come but the most important thing is how you do get through them.

15. The biggest secret to my success has always been practice.

Comments