INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES FROM CRISTIANO RONALDO THAT WILL MOTIVATE YOU TO BECOME THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF

By Matata Mercy
 
Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the greatest players of all time who is a portuguese and has played for football clubs like Manchester United, Real Madrid and currently he is playing for Juventus Football Club.

 Image result for pictures of cristiano ronaldo
 He has won around 25 trophies and very many personal awards including the Ballon'Dor, the FIFA player of the year award and many others.

Today I want to bring to you some of the inspirational quotes from Cristiano Ronaldo that will inspire you to become the best version of yourself.

1.  I do not have to show anything to anyone since there is nothing for me to prove.

2. You should not allow small obstacles to come in your way of becoming victorious and you should always remember that you are stronger than all the challenges that you do face.

Image result for pictures of cristiano ronaldo
3.  I have never tried to hide the fact that my only  has always been to be the best.

4. Dreams are not always the things that you see in your sleep but dreams are the things that will not allow you to sleep.

5. Your love will always make me feel strong and your hate will make me feel like iam unstoppable.

6. I will never quit.

7. Iam  living a dream that i do not want to wake up from ever.

8. In the world today, there are opportunities that no one knows if they will come around again in the future.

9. There is no harm in dreaming to become the best player in the world, it is  always about trying to be the best and i will keep working very hard so that i can achieve since i know that it is within my capabilities.

10. If you think that you are already perfect, then you will never be perfect.

11. Without football, my life would not make any meaning.

12. I would like to consistently play well and then be able to win tittles.

13. We do not want to just tell our dreams to people but we want to be able to show our dreams to them.

14. We cannot live while being obsessed with what other people are thinking about us.

15. To me being the best means being able to prove it in different countries and also in different championships.

Comments