INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES FROM TIGER WOODS THAT WILL PUSH YOU TO ACHIEVE THE BEST OUT OF YOU

By Matata Mercy
 
Tiger Woods is an American professional golfer  who is considered to be one of the greatest golfers of all time and he has become one of the highest paid athletes in the world according to Forbes Magazine.

 Image result for pictures of tigerwoods

Today, I bring to you some of the inspirational quotes from  Tiger Woods that will push you to become the best person that you can be.

1. Iam trying  as hard as i can but the truth is that sometimes things do not go your way and that is the way things go.

2. No matter how good you become the truth is that you can always get better and that is the exciting part.

3. I have always known where i wanted to be in life even before i became a golf champion.

4. Iam addicted not to alcohol but iam addicted to golf.

5. One of the things that i learnt from my parents is that you should never listen to other people's expectations, you should therefore live your own life and also live up to your own expectations, and those are the only things that i truly care about.

6. You have to stay patient, stay in the moment, and just keep grinding simply because you never know  what can happen and the good thing is that it will turn out well.

7. My failures have forced me to look at myself in a way that i have never actually wanted to earlier on.

8. I have been having alot of fun seeing the fruits of my hard labour.

9. I always like picking my causes but i do not like being forced to do things.

10. There was a time when money and fame made me believe that i was actually entittled but the truth is that i was wrong and also foolish.

11. Iam able to play golf to earn a living , there is nothing more i can ask for apart from getting paid for doing what i love.

12. Winning should not always be the barometer of getting better.

13. As an athlete who is in competition, you need to have the belief in yourself.

14. That is why i have been busting my button the range for very many hours on the end and was even able to make changes to get to this point  where iam now able to compete at the highest level  in all the major championships,that is exactly where you want to be.

15. While i was still a child, the famly that i had and also my parents always allowed me to be more aggressive , to search and also take risks well knowing that even if i failed, i could always be able to come back to a family that loves me and gives me support.

Comments