INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES FROM KIM KARDASHIAN THAT WILL MOTIVATE YOU TO ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS

By Matata Mercy

Kim Kardashian  is an American television reality star and entrepreneur who rose to fame after starting a reality show called Keeping up with the Kardashians back in 2007 and the show  has been featuring on E entertainment television and it has been viewed by millions of people around the world.

 Image result for pictures of kim kardashian

Today I bring you some of the inspirational quotes from this lovely and beautiful woman to motivate you to achieve your goals in life.

1. I love it when people underestimate me and then  they become pleasantly surprised at the end of the day.

2. I will be foolish if i do not take up some of these opportunities that are coming my way.

Image result for nude pictures of kim kardashian

3. Iam and entrepreneur and ambitious is actually my middle name.

4. I did not love school.

5. I had to take that risk so that i can have my inner peace so that iam iam happy with myself.

6. Iam  a true definition of what is called a workaholic.

7. I always learn from everything that i do.

8. You can never know what the future holds or even where life will take you.

Image result for nude pictures of kim kardashian

9. I have told people to always learn from the mistakes of others.

10. If i do not like something that is going on in my life, i will change it, i make sure that i do not sit around and complain about it for a year.

11. If you put that effort in what you are doing, you will eventually get what you want.

12. The things that iam very passionate about are beauty and fashion, they move me.

13. I do not talk about money.

14. You should always follow your heart.

15. I have worked really hard.

Comments