THE GREATEST OF ALL

By Mr. Poet
 
Iam the greatest of all creation, they say

Image result for pictures of naked cindy ugandan singer

I have overcome very many adversities and escaped evolution

Iam the ruler of the world and i make the rules in it.

Image result for pictures of naked cindy ugandan singer
Iam the conquerer of the seas and the Oceans and all that is in them.

I rule the land and all that is on it.

 The plants and animals all pay homage to me.

Every living organism fears me and none dares to mess with me.

Image result for pictures of naked cindy ugandan singer
 I put up extravagant structures and buildings that i do reside in and no creation is answerable to me.

One being is above me and all creatures pay homage to Him and that is the living God.

Who am I? Iam an inventor, innovator  and i came from the dust

Back to the dust i shall  go one day and iam called a human being.

Comments