THE BEAUTIFUL CHARCOAL SELLER

By Mr. Poet


I saw her from a distance and she looked very hot and sexy.

Image result for pictures of beautiful african woman
She was wearing a piece of clothing that was showing off her sexy curves and making other women out there jealousy.

She lay her baby beneath the roof of the wooden structure and it closed it's eyes deep into the sleep.

I watched as her sexy waist moved past my body when i arrived for  her to provide her services to me.

 Her dreadlocks were colored black just like the comodity that she sold called Charcoal.

She greeted me just like the way the aunties do teach the young girls in Buganda.

Her eyes were glowing with alot of excitement as she saw me approach her stall knowing what actually that meant to her.

 Her lips parted ways as she picked up her gloves and laced them around her hands.

Sweet words gave way out of her lips as she filled my Kaveera with the charcoal pieces.

 Her face glowed with excitement when she saw me handover money into her hands.

Who is this beautiful woman excited at my arrival and amazed by me

She is called the Charcoal beautiful seller.

Comments