BEDROOM SOUNDS

By Mr. Poet

While i was seated by the shade on a sunny afternoon, i heard some strange noises emerge from the room where people normally spent the night.

Image result for pictures of naked beautiful black woman

This room is commonly called the bedroom and i was surprised what could be happening in the middle of the daylight.

Some soft moans were what was driving my curiosity to find out what was actually taking place in that seemingly sacred room.

The soft moans sounded very nice and lovely, the person moaning was enjoying something special that was happening to her.

Oh my God, you are better than the rest, only you know what i truly want in this wide world.

The sound echoed softly in my ears and accelerated my curiosity to discover what was taking place in the sacred room.

Image result for pictures of naked beautiful black woman
You are better than the rest, the individual in question said as the doer of the deed continued to perform his duty.

No man alive is sweeter than you and can give me the satisfaction that you truly do give me at this moment in time.

So sweet you are my lover that  honey just tastes like Aloevera, so smooth you are, my lover that oil feels as rough as a roughcast.

You ride me high and take me to the places that i have never been, and bring me back to life with more than satisfaction.

Oh my God, my climax is what no woman has ever experienced.

You are the best and no one will ever be, but you.

I have come to conclusion that a couple was having a good time in broad day light, woman and man enjoying the pleasures only known to them and that was the secret of the sacred room, called the bedroom.

Comments