INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES FROM MUHAMMAD ALI THAT WILL MAKE YOU A CHAMPION

By Matata Mercy

Muhammad Ali is one of the greatest boxers and sports personalities of our time.


Image result for pictures of muhammad ali

 He has been the heavy weight champion of the world three times and was able to defeat the best boxers in history.

Today, I bring you some of the best inspirational quotes from this great sportsman. Here are some inspirational quotes from Muhammad Ali that will make you a champion.

1. He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.

2. Impossible is just a small world thrown around by those who find it easier to live in the world they have been given than to explore the power that they do have to change it. Impossible is not a fact, it is an opinion.

 Impossible is not a declaration. It is a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.

3. It is hard to be humble when you are as great as Iam.

4. Iam the greatest, I said that even before I knew that I was.

5. Iam not the greatest, Iam double greatest.

6. Live Everyday as if it were your last because someday you are going to be right.

7. Iam the astronaut of boxing. Joe Louis and Dempsey were just jet pilots. Iam in a world of my own.

8. It is not bragging if you can back it up.

9. Hating people because of their colour is wrong.  And it does not matter which colour does the hating. It is just plain wrong.

10. A man who has no imagination has no wings.

11. I hated every minute of training but I said Do not quit. Suffer now  and live the rest of your life as a champion.

12. I have wrestled with alligators. I have tussled with a whale. I have handcuffed lightening and I threw thunder in jail.

13. Iam the most recognized and loved man ever simply because during the time of Jesus and Moses there were no satellites and therefore people far away in the villages did not know about them.

14. A man who views the world at 50 as he did when he was 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.
15. Iam so mean, I make medicine sick.

Comments