SIR ISAAC NEWTON WAS A GREAT SCIENTIST WHO IS FAMOUSLY KNOWN FOR HIS LAWS OF MOTION,HERE ARE SOME INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES FROM THIS GREAT SCIENTIST


Sir Isaac Newton was a great scientist and when he was a teenager his mother removed him from school so that he could give a helping hand to the family on the family farm. 

Despite this set back, Isaac Newton went back to school and completed his education.

  He later wrote a famous book called Mathematical principles of Natural philosophy and in addition to the laws of motion that he helped create, he also invented a new type of mathematics which is famously known as calculus.

 Here are some of his inspirational quotes that will help you live life to the fullest.

1. Live your life as an exclamation rather than as an explanation.

2. What we know is a drop and what we don’t know yet is an ocean.

3. No great discovery was ever made without a bold guess.

4. If I have ever made any valuable discoveries, it has been more to patient attention, than to any other talent.

5. Genius is patience.

6. To every action there is always an opposed equal reaction.

7. My powers are ordinary, only my application brings me success.

8. I believe the more I study science, the more I do believe in God.

9. If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants.


10. Nature is pleased with simplicity and nature is not a dummy.

Comments